- Cleans home to help stop re-infestation
- Use on beds, sofas, car seats, carpet, etc
- Natural peppermint scent
ClearLice – Household Spray (Treats One Small Home)
It is one thing to throw bedding and sweatshirts into the washing machine to treat for lice infestations, but what about things like sofas and car seats? The ClearLice Household Spray uses a natural formula for sanitizing all of these items that may have come in contact with head lice or nits, but that you cannot just put in the washing machine.
Head lice can survive up to 48 hours and nits up to 10 days away from the head and scalp, which means they can remain in the fabrics of your furniture and carpets, as well as things your kids might come into contact with every day such as car seats and plush toys. This makes treating the environment with a lice household spray, as well as the affected person, a high priority.
ClearLice Household Spray Includes:
1- household spray 8oz. container
How Does ClearLice Household Spray Work?
The ClearLice household spray is easy to use and made from non-toxic ingredients, like other ClearLice products.
- The spray is made from natural botanicals and plant extracts.
- The household spray breaks downs the exoskeletons of the lice and the casings of the nits
- Because the ClearLice household spray does not use harsh chemicals to fight lice infestations, lice are not at increased likelihoods of becoming resistant to the product.
- Lightly spray the mist over the fabric surfaces you want to treat.
- It is safe to use on sofas, pillows, car seats, toys, rugs, curtains, and other fabric surfaces.
You can sleep soundly at night knowing that you used a family-friendly option to treat the lice infestation, and that you took all the steps needed to win the battle. Head lice re-infestations usually occur because the home is not treated effectively during an outbreak – it is difficult to do when you cannot put the sofa in the washing machine. Using ClearLice Household Spray safely and effectively sanitizes those things in your home you know you need to clean, but weren’t sure how. Give yourself some peace of mind in the fight against head lice with the ClearLice Household Spray.